Reading Time: 2 min 28 sec
Baked Bros stays true to its medical core offering digital access to test results for each and every product. The service aligns with the brand's award-winning reputation and “Dedication to Medication™”.
“Companies are rarely transparent with product testing and when they are they display one result for thousands of products. We wanted to give the patient community more” stated co-founder Nadeem Al-Hasan.
Now patients can go online and use the UPC code, the last four digits of the manufacturer label, to view the exact test results of their Arizona Baked Bros purchases. Manufacturer labels also display actual strain names and packaging dates on each product.
Renowned for producing accurately-dosed, great-tasting, and effective products, Baked Bros has won numerous awards:
- 2020 710 Degree Cup 1st Place Best Beverage
- 2020 710 Degree Cup 2nd Place Best Tincture
- 2020 710 Degree Cup 2nd place Best CBD Edible
- 2018 Best Syrup by Edibles List Magazine
- 2018 Best Glycerine Edible by Edibles List Magazine
- 2018 Best Arizona Edible by Edibles List Magazine
- 2017 AZ Marijuana Best Edible
- 2016 AZ Marijuana Best Edible
- 2016 Best of Phoenix Best Edible
- 2015 Best New Infused Product from CannAwards
- 2015 Most Popular Infused Product from CannAwards
- 2014 Best Product from the Denver HighTimes Cannabis Cup.
“It’s our mission to fight for the logical progressive reform of cannabis and excel at our core values of impact consistency and excellence,” explained co-founder Thomas Rimbach.
Baked Bros™ has been an authorized edible company in Arizona since 2015.
If you'd like to learn more about the test requirements in Arizona, click here.