Reading Time: 2 min 41 sec
Baked Bros™ Nadeem Co-founder Nadeem is definitely no stranger to homemade edibles. Cooking THC syrup right into the mixture is a breeze! Join Nadeem today for a tutorial on some oh-so-spooky caramel apples fit for any Halloween get-together. You can even use the leftover caramel for other frightfully-fun treats and drinks!
Directions:1. Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil. Dip apples in boiling water for a few seconds, then dry with paper towels to remove any wax from the peels.
2. Set apples aside; when completely cool, insert a wooden chopstick firmly into the bottom of each apple for a handle.
3. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
4. Stir butter, brown sugar, corn syrup, and sweetened condensed milk together in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, and reduce heat to medium.
5. Cook until a candy thermometer reads 248 degrees F (120 degrees C), 25 to 30 minutes; stir constantly to prevent burning. A teaspoon of the caramel, dropped in a glass of cold water, should form a firm ball.
6. Remove caramel from heat and stir in vanilla extract and your dose of Baked Bros™ Unflavored Syrup.
7. Working quickly, dip each apple into the hot caramel to completely coat the apple and about 1/2 inch of the wooden handle.
8. Sprinkle apples with any desired toppings while still hot. Let caramel apples cool on the parchment paper. Use caution, caramel is very hot.