Baked Bros™ Peppermint S'mores Hot Chocolate Coffee. It's quite a mouthful to say, but it is definitely a mouthful to DRINK too. Nadeem is having some fun this holiday season with a drink of his own that is sweet, chocolaty, and minty all at the same time. Every concentrate connoisseur has a torch laying around somewhere, why not give it a try in the kitchen? Try not to reminisce too hard about those campfire marshmallow roasts when you're sipping this masterpiece in a mug.
Handful of peppermint candy canes
Handful of graham crackers
Handful of marshmallows
1 Cup of hot coffee
Your dose of Baked Bros™ THC Syrup
1. Brew the hot coffee.
2. Crush candy canes (using a mortar will do the trick) to make a fine peppermint candy can powder.
3. Crush the graham crackers (the mortar works well for this too) to make a fine graham cracker powder.
4. Put the graham cracker powder and peppermint candy cane powder on a plate and blend them together.
5. Pour the chocolate syrup on a plate.
6. Turn your mug upside down and dip the rim in the syrup, followed by dipping the rim into the blend of graham cracker and peppermint candy cane mix.
7. Drizzle the chocolate syrup inside the mug.
8. Add the coffee to the mug.
9. Add the marshmallows.
10. Toast the marshmallows.
11. Sprinkle the graham cracker and peppermint mix on top.
Need more recipe ideas? Check out our Free Recipe Book!