11 JAN, 2021
Baked Bros™ Peppermint S’mores Hot Chocolate Coffee. It’s quite a mouthful to say, but it is definitely a mouthful to DRINK too. Nadeem is having some fun this holiday season with a drink of his own that is sweet, chocolaty, and minty all at the same time. Every concentrate connoisseur has a torch laying around somewhere, why not give it a try in the kitchen? Try not to reminisce too hard about those campfire marshmallow roasts when you’re sipping this masterpiece in a mug.
- Handful of peppermint candy canes
- Handful of graham crackers
- Handful of marshmallows
- Chocolate syrup
- 1 Cup of hot coffee
- Your dose of Baked Bros™ THC Syrup
- Brew the hot coffee.
- Crush candy canes (using a mortar will do the trick) to make a fine peppermint candy can powder.
- Crush the graham crackers (the mortar works well for this too) to make a fine graham cracker powder.
- Put the graham cracker powder and peppermint candy cane powder on a plate and blend them together.
- Pour the chocolate syrup on a plate.
- Turn your mug upside down and dip the rim in the syrup, followed by dipping the rim into the blend of graham cracker and peppermint candy cane mix.
- Drizzle the chocolate syrup inside the mug.
- Add the coffee to the mug.
- Add the marshmallows.
- Toast the marshmallows.
- Sprinkle the graham cracker and peppermint mix on top.
Need more recipe ideas? Check out our Free Recipe Book!
Comments are closed.